Anthony Watson Signed Shirt Competition
To celebrate the start of the Six Nations we are giving a lucky follower a chance to a signed Anthony Watson Rugby shirt and a bundle of Maximuscle products worth £100.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is like, tag a friend and share our social post.Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
It’s as simple as that. All participants will be entered into a prize draw and one lucky winner will be announced per platform on the 3rd February. Entries must be submitted between the 1st February and the 3rd February, with entry closing at 12:00PM on the 3rd February 2019. Any entries submitted outside of this time will not be counted.
Terms and Conditions for Maximuscle Competition
1. These terms and conditions apply to the Maximuscle Anthony Watson Competition (“the competition”) run by Maximuscle (“the company”), and by entering themselves into the competition, entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these terms and agree to be bound by them. Those who do not agree will not be entered into the competition.
2. The objective of the competition is for entrants to like, tag and share a Maximuscle post which is feature on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
3. The prize for the Anthony Watson competition is a signed rugby shirt by Anthony Watson and a bundle of Maximuscle products worth £100.
4. The winner will be notified by social media direct message within 7 days of the competition closing date. The winner will also be announced across all social media channels.
5. The prize winner will be required to accept their prize on social media within 10 working days of notification. In the event of non-acceptance within the specified period Maximuscle reserves the right to reallocate the prize.
6. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK.
7. No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, nor can it be exchanged.
8. Employees of Maximuscle, affiliated companies or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
9. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
10. Closing date for entry will be 3rd February 2019 at 12:00PM. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
11. All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant abides by these rules. The decision of the company is final, and no correspondence will be entered into after the decision. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. In the event of any dispute regarding these terms, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the competition, the decision of the company will be final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
If any provision of these terms (or part of any provision) is found by any court or other competent authority to be invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions will remain in force. If any invalid, unenforceable or illegal provision would be valid, enforceable and legal if some part of it were deleted, the provision will apply with whatever modification is necessary to give effect to the commercial intention of the parties.