Promax Lean Protein Powder 990g Tub - Chocolate
- 25g BioMax True Protein
- 400 mg L-Carnitine
- 151 mg Green Tea Extract
- 80 mg Caffeine
- Low in Fat & Sugar
ABOUT MAXIMUSCLE PROMAX LEAN
Maximuscle Promax Lean contains 25 g of BioMax True Protein; our unique blend provides high-quality protein to support your lean muscle goals. Promax Lean is a high protein, low fat and low sugar shake to complement your daily diet.
The benefits of Maximuscle Promax Lean
For individual's looking for muscle development - protein is the key. Maximuscle Promax Lean offer a convenient way to boost the protein content of your diet; supporting your goal when temptation threatens to hamper your progress.
What makes Maximuscle Promax Lean different?
Maximuscle Promax Lean has been nutritionally tailored to meet your training needs. Maximuscle Promax Lean is newly formulated with 25 g of BioMax True Protein, a blend of whey protein and milk protein (casein) providing both fast and slow acting protein. Promax Lean can be used following exercise or in between meals to provide additional dietary protein.
Typically, food protein concentrations are theoretically calculated based on the total nitrogen content, but this can cause some variances in the derived protein level. Maximuscle have gone one step further by validating the protein concentration in Promax Lean by comparing the weight of the individual amino acids with the calculated factored amount, qualifying this as BioMax True Protein. We guarantee that every serving of Promax Lean provides 25g of high-quality BioMax True Protein to help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle.
For Maximuscle Athletes and Ambassadors, Progain is the preferred choice - they can go into competition with peace of mind, knowing that all of Maximuscle products are screened for banned substances and accredited by the Informed-Sport programme.
Maximuscle only use proven, reliable ingredients with known scientific benefits in our products.
Promax Lean is the ideal product range to support your muscle maintenance and development by being high in protein. As an alternative, why not try one of our newly formulated Promax Lean bars; great to keep in your gym bag for when the need arises.
|Typical Values||100g||Per 37g (serving)|
|of which saturates, g||3.7||1.4|
|of which sugars, g||4.3||1.6|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.7/50%||0.3/21%|
|Vitamin B12, μg||1.3/52%||0.5/20%|
|Pantothenic Acid, mg||3.1/52%||1.1/18%|
|*%RI = Reference Intake|
|Green Tea Extract, mg||410.0||151.7|
Green Tea & L-Carnitine
Each serving is packed with green tea, which is derived from the plant, camellia sinensis. Each serving also contains 400mg L-carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a key role in the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria of the cell.
Low in Fat & Sugar
PROMAX LEAN is ideal for individuals who are looking for a great tasting product that is high in protein but also low in fat and low in sugar.
Every serving of PROMAX LEAN is formulated with 80mg caffeine to increase your focus by making you feel more alert and enhancing concentration.
Screened & Effective
Promax Lean is ideal for individuals who are looking for a great tasting source of high-quality protein that's also low in sugar.
On the days you train: 1 serving after training + 1 serving either mid afternoon/morning.
On the days you don't train: 1 serving mid morning or 1 serving mid afternoon.
1 serving = 1 scoop
Suitable for vegetarians.
Matt Orme Love It
Been using promax lean for almost a year now. Love the taste, love the high protein and low sugar. I use it as well as CLA and green tea tablets, and have stripped fat and gained muscle. I also use this while working out 4+ times a week.
Thanks for this great review!
Have a great day,
Petru Mereacre n1
very good stuff
Thanks for this great review!
If you need anything else then please get in touch, the team here at MaxiMuscle would be more than happy to assist you - https://www.maxinutrition.com/help/contact-us/
Submit your review
Please fill in the following form to review the selected product. All reviews are subject to moderation. All fields are required.
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
By ticking this box, you consent to Maxinutrition part of HNC Healthy Nutrition Company (UK) Limited (the data controller) (HNC or we) processing of your personal data for marketing purposes in the manner outlined below
Your personal data:
- will be processed for the following purposes:
- for future marketing by email, post, phone
- analyzing consumer trends and insights
- responding and dealing with your query or request (if relevant)
- may include: your name (including name prefix or title); gender; home address; age and date of birth; email address; social media username; phone number(s) and any other information provided by you;
- will be processed until such time you confirm to us that you no longer wish us to provide you with marketing updates;
- your personal data will be accessible to HNC employees and HNC may share your personal data personal data with other companies within the HNC group and to the following service providers (and affiliates within their group companies) assisting with providing marketing services; Red Eye International Limited (digital marketing services), Red Technology Solutions Limited (E-commerce services), WPP plc (media services), Pretty Green Things Ltd (media services), Connexity Inc (digital marketing services), The Circle Agency Limited (experiential marketing services) and Wincanton plc (product delivery services).
- your personal data may be transferred to entities within HNC group and to countries outside the European Economic Area.The countries to which we transfer personal data may not have data protection laws that provide an adequate level of protection to your personal data, but we take steps to ensure that third parties and members of the HNC gsgroup to whom we transfer data in those countries nevertheless commit to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data;
You have the right:
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, to the extent it is processed on the basis of your consent (as set out above);
- to request information regarding the processing of your personal data, including to be provided with a copy of your personal data; to withdraw or amend you marketing consent please contact our customer services team via email email@example.com or phone +44(0) 345 241 2866. You may withdraw your marketing consent by changing the permissions within your online account.
For more information about how we process your personal data please read our Privacy Statement
This privacy statement sets out how HNC Healthy Nutrition Company (UK) Limited (the data controller and “HNC”) uses and protects any information that you provide to us when you use the Maxinutrition.com website or otherwise provide HNC with your personal information.
HNC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using the website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
HNC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 29 March 218.
By providing us with your personal information, you agree and consent to its transfer, processing, use and disclosure as outlined in this privacy statement.
What we collect
We collect personally identifiable information (PII) that you provide to us, which is information that identifies you as an individual. We only do this when you have agreed to our request for that information. This PII may include your:
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping.
- to improve our products and services.
- to send you emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- to respond to your requests or queries and improve the content of our communication.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Sharing PII with third parties
Sometimes we use and share your information with selected third parties to provide support services in connection with our website and in the normal course of business. These parties include Red Eye International Limited (digital marketing services), Red Technology Solutions Limited (E-commerce services), Linn Systems Limited (Order Management Service), Boughey Distribution Limited (product deliver services) and their affiliates as may be necessary.
We may also share your PII with our affiliates, contractors and agents in the normal course of business for delivery of the activities to which you have agreed. Unless otherwise agreed by you, we will not sell or rent PII to other third parties, except that your PII may be transferred to a third party in the event that the business of this site or a part of it and the customer data connected with it is sold, assigned or transferred. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
We also automatically collect information about your computer browser type and operating system, websites you visited before and after visiting our website, standard server log information, Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, GPS location data, mobile phone service provider, and mobile phone operating system. We aggregate this information to understand how our visitors use our websites and mobile applications so that we can improve them and the services we offer. GPS location data does not typically identify individual users. We may also share this aggregated information with other companies within the HNC group and with our Service Partners. This information includes:
- the total number of visits to our websites and mobile applications.
- the number of visitors to each page of our websites and mobile applications.
- the domain names of our visitors' internet service providers.
How we protect your PII
HNC will take appropriate legal, organizational, and technical measures to protect your personal information consistent with applicable privacy and data security laws. When HNC uses a third-party service provider including a Service Partner, that provider will be carefully selected and required to use appropriate measures to protect the confidentiality and security of personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your PII from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet or a mobile phone network connection is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of the PII you transmit to our websites: any transmission is at your own risk. While we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to data will not occur, once we have received your information, we will employ appropriate technical security measures to prevent such unfortunate occurrences.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
When we may disclose your PII to others
HNC reserves the right to disclose personal information about you, including your e-mail address, for reporting to government authorities, to parties in relevant legal proceedings as authorized by the presiding court or tribunal and otherwise to the extent required or explicitly authorized by applicable law. In certain special cases where permitted by local law, we may disclose your PII:
- when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you or otherwise injuring or interfering with HNC´s rights, property or operations, other users of this website or mobile application or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
- when we believe the law requires it, or in response to any demand by law enforcement authorities in connection with a criminal investigation, or civil or administrative authorities in connection with a pending civil case or administrative investigation.
- in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a product line or division, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
PII collected may be transferred to, stored and processed in your country of residence or any other country in which HNC (including its affiliates), subcontractors or agents maintain facilities, including the United States and countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). This means that your information may be processed in countries with lower data protection standards than your country of residence. By using our website, you consent to any transfer, processing or storing of information outside of your country of residence and outside the EEA. We will ensure that if information is transferred outside your country of residence, it will still be treated in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
Use of IP addresses
An IP address is a set of numbers that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you log on to your Internet service provider or through your organisation's local area network (LAN) or wide area network (WAN). Web servers automatically identify your computer by the IP address assigned to it during your session online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Boughey Distribution Limited Nantwich Rd, Wardle, Nantwich CW5 6RS , phoning us on UK 0345 241 2866 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or changing the direct marketing settings in your account.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.