Carrot Cake Protein Smoothie - MaxiNutrition Recipe
Carrots are a source of vitamin A. If you’re looking for the solid version, try the MaxiNutrition carrot cake as another nutritious choice. Thankfully, our carrot cake shake recipe combines a mix of nutrients with the sweet spiced flavours of the classic dessert; you also get the added benefit of a protein boost thanks to vanilla Promax. This recipe is perfect for after a workout or for a breakfast boost.
- ½ cup carrot juice
- 1 banana, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 scoop vanilla Promax
- dash of cinnamon
- dash of nutmeg
- 2 ice cubes
- handful of walnuts (optional)
- Put all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend all the ingredients together until your smoothie reaches your desired consistency and serve.