GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PROTEIN FOR ADVANCED USERS OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread - Protein Rich Recipes
Samantha Hadadi walks us through one of her favourite recipes, a Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Spread!
Recipe by Samantha Hadadi
- 200g roasted, chopped (and skinless) hazelnuts
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate Promax
- 70-100ml cartoned hazelnut or coconut milk (depending on how runny you like it)
- 1 tsp stevia
- Blitz the nuts in a high-powered blender until they start to form a nut butter like texture.
- Then add in the cocoa, coconut oil, whey protein, 70ml of the milk and the stevia. Continue to process until smooth, adding more milk or cocoa if you like.
- Pour into an airtight container and store in the fridge. Spread on apple wedges or eat straight from the jar!