Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Here's one of our favourite recipes, a Chocolate Hazelnut Protein Spread!
- 200g roasted, chopped (and skinless) hazelnuts
- 3-4 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 scoop chocolate Max Whey Protein Powder
- 70-100ml cartoned hazelnut or coconut milk (depending on how runny you like it)
- 1 tsp stevia
- Blitz the nuts in a high-powered blender until they start to form a nut butter like texture.
- Then add in the cocoa, coconut oil, whey protein, 70ml of the milk and the stevia. Continue to process until smooth, adding more milk or cocoa if you like.
- Pour into an airtight container and store in the fridge. Spread on apple wedges or eat straight from the jar!