Chocolate Protein Brownie Recipe
Samantha Hadadi shows us how to make her gooey, chocolatey protein brownies - made with MaxiNutrition Promax!
Recipe by Samantha Hadadi
- ½ cup reduced fat almond flour
- ⅔ cup unsweetened cocoa
- 4 scoops chocolate Promax
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Couple drops liquid stevia
- 300g unsweetened apple puree
- 80g dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp coconut oil
- ½ cup roasted and chopped hazelnuts
- Ensure you’ve got all the ingredients from the above protein brownie recipe.
- Preheat oven to 180C then grease and line a loaf tin. Combine the almond flour, cocoa and protein. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, vanilla, liquid stevia (add more or some coconut sugar if you want things sweeter) and apple puree.
- Gently melt together the dark chocolate with the coconut oil, then pour into the egg mixture and combine. Next, fold the chocolate into the dry mixture, then spoon in the hazelnuts and give a good stir.
- Pour into the loaf tin (use a brownie tin if you want smaller squares), then bake for 20-25 minutes so that it's still gooey.