Fennel & Cucumber Salad - MaxiNutrition Recipe
Cucumbers have a high water content they also provide vitamin K and potassium. On top of that, there is vitamin C in the lemon juice and the fennel is a good source of fibre; ideal for supporting your goals throughout the training season. Tuck in.
- 1 cucumber, halved lengthways, deseeded and cut into semi circles
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced lengthways
- 1 fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Handful of fresh dill or mint
- Combine your cucumber, herbs, spring onions and fennel in a large bowl.
- Season your mixture with the lemon juice, salt and pepper and olive oil. Alter the quantities of each depending on taste.
Special OfferWas £90.00Now £80.00
Buy 3 For 2Price £9.99