This healthy pizza recipe takes all of ten minutes to prepare and make a deliciously comforting mid-week meal. The sweetness from the pomegranates really cuts through the spiced lamb mixture and takes it to another level. We love serving ours on wholegrain tortillas for ease, but if you’ve got the time, try making your own base from cauliflower or even spelt flour.
- 2 wholewheat tortillas
- 300g lamb mince
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes
- Small bunch fresh rosemary
- 7 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- Seeds of one Pomegranate
- 60g feta cheese, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 180C. To make the spiced lamb, heat one tablespoon of coconut oil (or olive oil) in a pan, then add the onions and garlic and cook until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Tip in the lamb, breaking up any chunks, and let it brown. Next, add the cumin, cinnamon and chilli flakes and give a good stir. Squirt in 3 tbsp of the tomato puree and the honey, season and stir well, then let it cook for a further minute or so.
- Spread the tortillas with the remaining tomato puree, then top with the meat mixture, pepper and feta cheese. Cook until the feta has melted and the base is crispy, then sprinkle over the pomegranate seeds before serving.
- Now, put your cauliflower florets in a food processor and blitz until smooth. Add in the cheese and butter, along with a generous pinch of salt and pepper, then mix again.