GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PROTEIN FOR ADVANCED USERS OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Mini Protein Christmas Puds
- Preheat the oven to 170°C (150°C fan/gas mark 3) and grease 4 individual pudding basins.
- Sift the flour, baking powder, WPC and mixed spice into a large mixing bowl. Add the egg, stevia, butter and treacle, and mix together using an electric whisk.
- Add the mince eat, currants, carrot and grated orange, and mix thoroughly before dividing between the pudding basins.
- Stand the puds in a roasting tin and add boiling water to the roasting tin until it covers half way up the pudding basins.
- Cook for 50-60 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Leave to cool and then turn out the puds onto a plate before dusting with a little icing sugar before serving.
NUTRITIONALS: (Per pud)
CALORIES 601KCAL | CARBS 114G | PROTEIN 15G | FAT 11G