YAZI CHAHAL - PERSONAL TRAINER
We sat down with Yazi to chat to her about all things training, nutrition and most importantly what her go-to Maximuscle product is….
When did you first get into sport/fitness?
-Started playing hockey when I was 7
What’s your favourite sport/workout?
- Sport is field hockey, and workout would be any form of WOD!
Who or what inspires you?
- Hardworking people, anyone who works hard to reach their dreams inspires me, no matter what industry.
What’s the one thing in your training regime that you can’t live without?
What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned when it comes to training?
- Sleep is so so important and you should listen to your bodyWhat are your key goals when it comes to nutrition?
- To be consistent and listen to my cravings.What’s your favourite Maximuscle product (if you had to choose one)? And why?
- Plant max banoffee fudge protein powder!
- I love the brands culture, values and impression it has. It’s a community. The people who take Maximuscle products are all sharing some form of the same goal, a lot of maxi products are given to elite athletes who care about their performance and want to take nothing but the best.