- Prep: 30 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Serves: 4
- 300g cooked & peeled king prawns
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed & sliced
- 1 red chilli finely chopped
- 8 spring onions
- 1 red pepper
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 thumb sized piece ginger
- 1 TBSP golden caster sugar
- 1 TBSP reduced salt soy sauce
- 2 TBSP fish sauce
- 1 TSP sesame oil
- 600g fresh egg noodles
- Mix the chilli, garlic, caster sugar, lime juice, soy sauce and fish sauce together in a small bowl. Once combined, add the mixture to the prawns and leave to one side.
- Heat the sesame oil in a wok, add the ginger and spring onions and fry for 1 minute. Add the red pepper and fry until the pepper softens.
- Add the prawns to the wok and toss for 1-2 mins until they turn pink, then add the noodles to cook through for 3 minutes.
KCAL 611 | PROTEIN 31G | CARBS 105G | FAT 6G