- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Serves: 12
- 150g unsalted butter
- 120g caster sugar
- 120g self-raising flour
- 30g cocoa powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 scoops Maximuscle Promax Chocolate
- 50g mini marshmallows
- 3 eggs
- 4 chopped up digestives
- 250ml semi-skimmed milk
- 70g dark chocolate chips
- 50g pecans chopped
- 30g white chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C/Gas mark 4.
- Sift the flour & baking powder into large bowl. Fold in cocoa, protein powder, chocolate drops, sugar, marshmallows, biscuit and pecans.
- Beat the eggs lightly in another large bowl then beat in the milk and melted butter.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour the liquid ingredients in, mix well.
- Spoon the mixture into 12 individual muffin cases.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
NUTRITIONALS:(1 Muffin, 1 Serve)
KCAL 336 | PROTEIN 9G | CARBS 30G | FAT 20G