GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PERSONALISED PROTEIN OPTIONS WITH OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Loaded Mince Pies
- 375g ready rolled shortcrust pastry
- 1 jar mincemeat
- 250g low fat cream cheese
- Zest of 1 orange
- 25g flaked almonds
- 2 scoops Maximuscle Vanilla Promax
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- Pre-heat the oven to 200°C. Take a 12 hole muffin tin and lightly grease each hole.
- Roll the pastry onto a lightly floured surface until about 3mm thick. Use a muffin cutter to cut out 12 circles then press lightly onto the bottom of the holes. Re-roll the trimmings and cut out 12 smaller circles for the pie lids.
- Place spoonfuls of the mincemeat into each hole, filling to about two thirds full, then top with almonds.
- Whisk the cream cheese, orange zest and protein powder in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Add a spoonful of the cheese mixture on top of the mincemeat before pressing on the tops.
- Brush each pie with egg, prick with a fork, then bake for 15-20 mins.
- Leave to cool before turning out, then turn each pie out, topping with icing sugar if you like.
NUTRITIONALS: (Per mince pie)
CALORIES 299KCAL | CARBS 39G | PROTEIN 9G | FAT 12G