GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PERSONALISED PROTEIN OPTIONS WITH OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
One-Pot Protein Chilli - MaxiNutrition Recipe
Chilli con carne is a one-pot wonder that is bursting with flavour. Our healthy, protein-packed version will help to contribute to the growth and maintenance of lean muscle mass, the perfect meal before getting on the field.
- 1.5kg extra lean ground beef, chicken or turkey
- 4 tsp chilli powder
- 4 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp instant coffee granules
- 4 red onions, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 tins kidney beans, drained
- 4 tins chopped tomatoes
- 400g tin black beans, drained
- 2 x tin chopped tomatoes
- Sour cream or crème fraiche (to serve)
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pan, heat a few tablespoons of oil and then throw in your chosen meat
- Add the spices and coffee granules, followed by the onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce to a medium-low heat.
- Add the kidney beans, then cover and simmer for 60 minutes, stirring occasionally – add some water if the mixture starts to look a little dry.
- Serve with the sour cream or crème fraiche.
- 20g of High Quality Protein
- 447 calories per serving
- *Best Before End 28th February 2019*
- 40g of high quality protein
- 600 calories per serving
- *Best Before End 28 February 2019*