GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PERSONALISED PROTEIN OPTIONS WITH OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Salmon Skewers with Avocado & Tomato Salsa - MaxiNutrition Recipe
Extremely quick and easy to make, it makes for a perfect quick fix after a hard training session. This dish is also packed with flavour and contains a combination of protein and healthy fats.
- 1 medium salmon fillet (120g) , cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 4 cherry tomatoes, or 1 salad tomato, diced
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 small red chilli, seeded and chopped
- small bunch coriander, chopped
- handful of kale, roughly chopped
- juice 1 lime
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your grill to a medium heat.
- To make the salsa: In a medium bowl, mix the onion, chilli, tomatoes, kale, avocado, coriander, half of the lime juice and vinegar with some seasoning. If you’re making this salsa in advance, omit the avocado and coriander, and add these ingredients to the mixture when you’re ready to eat.
- Thread the salmon chunks onto a metal skewer, and then coat with the rest of the lime juice mixed with the sweet chilli sauce.
- Grill the skewers for 4-5 minutes on each side. When ready, serve the salmon on top of the salsa, garnish with a handful of chopped chives or spring onion.
- 3.8g Creatine monohydrate
- 56mg Magnesium
- 120 capsules