GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PERSONALISED PROTEIN OPTIONS WITH OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Spicy Chicken and Vegetable Pasta
Easy to make, quick to cook and fantastic to eat, this is a healthy chicken and vegetable recipe that’ll leave you feeling satisfied.
Recipe provided by Deborah at superbusymum.net
- 6 chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 onion finely diced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes (you can add more or less to your preference)
- 1x400g tinned tomatoes, chopped up.
- A pinch of salt
- A pinch of pepper
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Olive oil
- 1/2 tsp of chilli powder
- Grated cheese (optional)
- Begin by adding a drizzle of olive oil to a large pan on a medium heat. Once ready add your peppers, onions and garlic, chilli powder and allow to fry for 5-6 minutes or until your onions soften.
- Add your chicken to the pan along with your salt and pepper and fry the chicken until it is sealed and white in colour.
- Add your tomatoes, chilli flakes along with another pinch of salt and pepper and bring to the boil. Once it's begun to boil, reduce your cooker to a medium/low heat, add a lid to your pan and let it simmer for up to 45 minutes giving it an occasional stir.
- After leaving your food to simmer for 30 mins, start making your pasta.
- Once your sauce has reduced after letting it simmer for 45mins, remove the heat (if you are adding cheese to this recipe, this would be the best time, stir the sauce until the cheese has melted through).
- Drain off your pasta and add your chicken and sauce to the pasta, mix and toss together until the pasta is well covered and serve.
- 20g of High Quality Protein
- 447 calories per serving
- *Best Before End 28th February 2019*
- 40g of high quality protein
- 600 calories per serving
- *Best Before End 28 February 2019*