GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PROTEIN FOR ADVANCED USERS OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Spicy Tomato Chicken Meatballs
Chicken sausages were a surprise new hit last summer, as ground chicken is leaner than other meats. Now that summer is over we are onto the next craze, Chicken meatballs. Check out this recipe for Italian Chicken Meatballs that are deliciously seasoned and served with a very simple but dazzlingly vibrant and tangy tomato sauce, served with our suggestion of Zucchini/Courgette noodles.
- For the Meatballs:
- 1lb (450g) chicken mince
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of oats
- 2 tbsp of milk
- 1/2 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp of mixed italian herbs
- Salt and pepper
- For the Tomato sauce:
- 1 x 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 whole onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed or finely chopped
- 2 tsp of crushed chilli flakes
- 1 tsp of dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- For the Courgette noodles:
- 3 courgettes
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- To make the meatballs, combine all of the ‘meatball’ ingredients together in a large bowl with your hands.
- Separate the mixture into tablespoon sized meatballs (approx 15 balls) and set aside while you make the sauce.
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onion in the oil until translucent. Add the garlic and cook and stir another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Next add the meatballs to the saucepan and cook for 15-20 minutes until the meatballs are cooked throughout.
- Stir in the tomatoes, chilli flakes, and basil. Season with salt and pepper. When the sauce begins to bubble, reduce the temperature, cover the pan and cook for a further 20-30 minutes.
- For the courgettes, use a julienne peeler, or normal peeler, to slice thin ribbons down the entire length of the courgettes.
- Heat the tablespoon of coconut oil in a frying pan over a medium-low heat. Carefully place the courgette ribbons into the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes, until they just begin to soften.
Recipe provided by Hazel at hazelwallace.co.uk
- 3.8g Creatine monohydrate
- 56mg Magnesium
- 120 capsules