- 200g tinned pumpkin
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 50g Promax Chocolate
- 2 Millionaires Shortbread Promax Bars
- 25g cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 50g honey or liquid sweetener
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- In a large mixing bowl add the pumpkin, eggs and honey (or substitute) and combine fully.
- Now add the flour, Promax, baking powder and cocoa. Fold gently into the wet mixture.
- Transfer half of the mixture into a well oiled and lined baking tray.
- Place the 2 millionaires shortbread bars in the middle of the mixture, then pour the rest of the mixture over the top
- Bake for 12-15 mins. Be careful to not over bake the brownies or it will dry them out.
- Remove them from the over and allow them to cool slightly, before enjoying them warm.
- This recipe makes 4 large brownies.
KCAL 313 | PROTEIN 26G | CARBS 36G | FAT 6.7G