🥞 Pumpkin Protein Pancakes 🥞
- 100g of pumpkin puree
- 50g self-raising flour
- Half a tsp of baking powder
- 1 large egg
- 15g or 2 scoops of MaxConcentrate Vanilla
- Half a tsp of cinnamon
- 80-100ml milk
- 1 tbsp of almond butter
- Greek yoghurt
- Frozen raspberries
- Whisk together the pumpkin puree, egg, protein powder, cinnamon, milk and baking powder till combined. Let the batter sit for 5-10 mins to allow it to thicken.
- Heat a nonstick frying pan on a medium heat.
- Add a large tbsp of the batter to the frying pan and cook until you see bubbles start to form in the pancakes.
- Flip the pancakes and cook for a further minute.
- Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!