- 100g tinned pumpkin
- 50g wholemeal flour
- 25g Promax Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 25g honey or liquid sweetener
- Sugar free dark chocolate
- Sugar free white chocolate
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celcius
- In a large mixing bowl add the pumpkin, egg and honey (or substitute) and combine fully.
- Now add the flour, Promax, baking powder and spices. Fold gently into the wet mixture.
- Transfer into a well oiled silicone doughnut mould and bake for 10 mins.
- Once cooked allow the doughnuts to cool before topping with melted sugar free chocolate and decorations of choice.
- This recipe makes 6 doughnuts
KCAL 75 | PROTEIN 5G | CARBS 10G | FAT 1.4G