Spooky Rice Krispie Bites
👻 Spooky Rice Krispie Bites 👻
Simple yet delicious 🤤
- 200g marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 scoop of MaxConcentrate Vanilla
- 100g rice krispie cereal
- 50g white chocolate
- Googly eyes
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter on low heat.
- Add the marshmallows and continue to stir until the marshmallows have melted.
- Turn off the heat and add the rice krispies and protein powder.
- Give it a good stir making sure all the cereal is coated.
- Transfer all the mixture to a lined deep container/baking tray and store in the freezer for 20-30 minutes until set.
- Meanwhile, melt the white chocolate in the microwave stirring every 10 seconds.
- Drizzle the chocolate over the rice krispies and pop in the freezer for another 15 mins so the chocolate can harden.
- Cut into squares and add the googly eyes.
Per bite: Kcals 80 | Protein 6g | Carbs 12g | Fat 2g