Goats Cheese & Beetroot Pasta Salad - MaxiNutriton Recipe
The spiralizer is transforming healthy eating, you can transform your old favourite pasta dishes into veggie filled new classics. This dish mixes spiralized beetroot and apple, combined with goat’s cheese and crumbled pecans for a hearty, earthy beetroot pasta-based lunch or dinner. It also works well as a side dish with pork or chicken.
- 500g cooked beetroots
- 1 red apple
- 50g soft goat’s cheese, crumbled
- 25g pecans, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Using the B blade (the one with large rectangular blades) of the spiralizer, make cut the beetroot and apple into long spirals. Toss together in a large bowl. Mix in the goat’s cheese and nuts.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, dijon mustard, lemon juice, maple syrup and season to taste.
- Mix the dressing into the beetroot pasta mix and serve immediately or chill in the fridge until you’re ready to serve. Recipe provided by Charlie at therunnerbeans.com