Peanut Butter & Bacon Jam Burger - MaxiNutrition Recipe
Peanut Butter and Jam is a classic flavour combination that started off as an American childhood favourite. Thanks to its perfect blend of sweet and salty flavours, it has now become an extremely popular addition to the humble beef burger. The bacon jam and crunchy peanut butter brings amazing flavours to this burger, enjoy!
- 2 x 6oz (170g) beef burgers
- 4 slices cheddar
- 2 brioche buns
- 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tbsp bacon jam
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 gherkin, sliced horizontally
- 2 small handfuls of baby gem lettuce, roughly chopped
- Heat your grill to a medium-high heat
- Cook your burgers on the grill, turning occasionally until they are almost at your preferred level of doneness.
- While the burgers are still on the grill, add your cheese and a tablespoon of bacon jam on the top of each burger, grill until the cheese begins to melt.
- Slice your brioche buns and spread a tablespoon of peanut butter on the bottom half of each.
- When the burgers are cooked, assemble your burgers by placing them in your brioche buns, followed by a handful of gem lettuce, a few slices of tomato, and your gherkins.
Special OfferFrom £10.00