GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PROTEIN FOR ADVANCED USERS OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake - MaxiNutrition Recipe
If you are looking for a healthier version of a family favourite, then why not try this vegan cheesecake? It tastes sweet with that slightly tangy flavour and is very creamy. Make your cheat day as clean as possible.
Recipe provided by Victoria at vevivos.com
- 150g mixed fruit and nuts
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1 cup soaked pitted dates
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1.5 cups soaked raw cashews
- 1 large lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 250ml coconut cream
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp salted natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- Before cooking, soak the cashews by placing into a bowl and pouring boiling hot water over them, soak for 1 hour uncovered, then drain and use.
- For the crust, prior to cooking soak the pitted dates in warm water for 10 minutes then drain.
- Add dates to a food processor and blend, once the mixture forms a ball, remove and set aside.
- Add the almonds and fruit and nut mix and process into a meal. Then add back in and blend. A loose dough will then form but, if it's too dry, add a few more dates whilst processing. If too wet, add more almond or walnut meal. Add the coconut oil to help form the crust and gel together.
- Lightly grease a glass dish around 20cm in diameter. Scoop the crust dough into the dish and press down with fingers. To pack it down, use the back of a spoon to compact it. Place in the freezer to set.
- Place all the ingredients for the filling into a blender and mix until very smooth.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and then place the filling on top of the crust, spreading evenly. Place back in the freezer to set – around 4 to 6 hours.
- Once set, remove from the freezer and decorate with cacao nibs. Use a knife for slicing. This will keep in the fridge for around a week – if you can make it last that long!