GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PROTEIN FOR ADVANCED USERS OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Peanut Butter Protein Cookie Recipe
Delicious healthy cookies with peanut butter:
Everyone loves a cookie, this Peanut Butter Protein Cookie recipe is high in both protein and fibre. The cookies are a great snack for anybody with a busy schedule.
Recipe by Samantha Hadadi
- 3 tbsp peanut flour
- 1 scoop chocolate Promax
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 6 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 5 tbsp honey
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170C, then line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In one bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. Then, gently melt together the honey and peanut butter, then stir until smooth and add in the salt and vanilla, then the egg once the mixture has cooled slightly.
- Stir the dry mixture into the wet until combined, then mix in the chocolate chips. Drop spoonfuls of the cookie dough onto the baking tray.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until golden. Press a few more chocolate chips on top, then leave to cool before enjoying.