GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PROTEIN FOR ADVANCED USERS OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes - MaxiNutrition Recipe
These pancakes are high in fibre thanks to the almonds, bananas and peanut butter. They are also a useful source of protein courtesy of the eggs. Made with coconut milk, they provide a nutritiously delicious start to every day. These are great for breakfast and also perfect as a dessert.
Recipe provided by Victoria at vevivos.com
- 1 mug of ground almonds
- 3 ripe bananas
- 200mls coconut milk
- 3 free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp Organic peanut butter
- Handful of crushed nuts and honey to serve
- Chop the bananas (leave ½ a banana for topping pancakes) and mix all the ingredients together in a blender to form a batter
- Heat a small amount of coconut oil in a saucepan on your hob and pour in some of the batter – a fairly thick amount of mixture.
- Cook so that one side lifts easily.
- Place the pan under a high grill in order to cook the other side
- Plate up and top pancakes with remaining banana slices, honey and crushed nuts. Serve and enjoy!