GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PROTEIN FOR ADVANCED USERS OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Yoghurt Blueberry Breakfast Pancakes
Our protein-packed yoghurt blueberry pancakes are filled with plump blueberries, vanilla yoghurt and the right amount of flavour; making them the perfect match day breakfast.
If you want the ultimate start to your pre-game routine, try our yoghurt blueberry breakfast pancakes. This protein-packed stack is light, fluffy and bursting with juicy blueberries.
Blueberries are a great addition to anyone’s diet. The yoghurt provides protein, whilst also giving your pancakes a delightfully tangy flavour and keeping them wonderfully moist.
- 120g all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 175 ml milk (whole works best)
- 170g vanilla yogurt
- 200g fresh blueberries, washed and dried
- Vegetable oil
- Pinch of salt
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, bicarbonate of soda, and salt.
- Melt the butter either in a pan or microwave, allow to cool so that it’s not hot but still liquid Mix the milk and the yoghurt together in a jug, then add the white from your egg. Whisk until the mixture becomes smooth. Then add the yolk to the melted butter and whisk together until smooth.
- Pour your yolk and butter mix into the milk and yoghurt mixture, and whisk until smooth. From here, add half of your blueberries to your flour mixture, then add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients. Gently mix these together until they are combined, don’t worry if there are still lumps at this stage.
- Heat some of your oil in a frying pan over a medium heat until it becomes hot and tilt your pan so you get an even coating of oil across the pan.
- When you are ready, pour your pancake batter into small pancake shapes around the pan. Sprinkle the remaining blueberries onto your pancakes and let them cook until the edges begin to brown and dry out.
- When this happens, flip your pancakes over and cook until the other side becomes brown. When cooked, remove the pancakes from the pan onto a batch of kitchen roll to remove any excess oil.