GET LEAN MUSCLE DEFINITION PROMAX LEAN INCREASE STRENGTH + POWER CYCLONE RESTORE + BUILD MUSCLE PROMAX & PROMAX EXTREME MUSCLE GAIN + MASS PROGAIN & PROGAIN EXTREME All Protein Powders All Protein BarsPROTEIN FOR BEGINNERS GREAT VALUE ESSENTIAL BLENDS PERSONALISED PROTEIN OPTIONS WITH OUR RAW INGREDIENTS BULK BUY OFFERS HUGE SAVINGS ON MULTI-PACKS BUNDLE OFFERS CORE RANGE PRODUCT BUNDLES All Protein Drinks View All Products
- Training Zone
- NUTRITION GUIDES
Maximuscle Promax Lean Protein Powder
RRP From: £39.99
This spend will earn you 90 MaxiReward Points
- 25g BioMax True Protein
- 26 Servings
- 400 mg L-Carnitine
- 151 mg Green Tea Extract
- 80 mg Caffeine
- Low in Fat & Sugar
|Typical Values||100g||Per 37g (serving)|
|of which saturates, g||3.7||1.4|
|of which sugars, g||4.3||1.6|
|Vitamin B6, mg||0.7/50%||0.3/21%|
|Vitamin B12, μg||1.3/52%||0.5/20%|
|Pantothenic Acid, mg||3.1/52%||1.1/18%|
|*%RI = Reference Intake|
|Green Tea Extract, mg||410.0||151.7|
Green Tea & L-Carnitine
Each serving is packed with green tea, which is derived from the plant, camellia sinensis. Each serving also contains 400mg L-carnitine, a naturally occurring amino acid which plays a key role in the transport of fatty acids to the mitochondria of the cell.
Low in Fat & Sugar
PROMAX LEAN is ideal for individuals who are looking for a great tasting product that is high in protein but also low in fat and low in sugar.
Every serving of PROMAX LEAN is formulated with 80mg caffeine to increase your focus by making you feel more alert and enhancing concentration.
Screened & Effective
Promax Lean is ideal for individuals who are looking for a great tasting source of high-quality protein that's also low in sugar.
On the days you train: 1 serving after training + 1 serving either mid afternoon/morning.
On the days you don't train: 1 serving mid morning or 1 serving mid afternoon.
1 serving = 1 scoop
Suitable for vegetarians.
More about this product"
ABOUT MAXIMUSCLE PROMAX LEAN
Maximuscle Promax Lean contains 25 g of BioMax True Protein; our unique blend provides high-quality protein to support your lean muscle goals. Promax Lean is a high protein, low fat and low sugar shake to complement your daily diet.
The benefits of Maximuscle Promax Lean
For individual's looking for muscle development - protein is the key. Maximuscle Promax Lean offer a convenient way to boost the protein content of your diet; supporting your goal when temptation threatens to hamper your progress.
What makes Maximuscle Promax Lean different?
Maximuscle Promax Lean has been nutritionally tailored to meet your training needs. Maximuscle Promax Lean is newly formulated with 25 g of BioMax True Protein, a blend of whey protein and milk protein (casein) providing both fast and slow acting protein. Promax Lean can be used following exercise or in between meals to provide additional dietary protein.
Typically, food protein concentrations are theoretically calculated based on the total nitrogen content, but this can cause some variances in the derived protein level. Maximuscle have gone one step further by validating the protein concentration in Promax Lean by comparing the weight of the individual amino acids with the calculated factored amount, qualifying this as BioMax True Protein. We guarantee that every serving of Promax Lean provides 25g of high-quality BioMax True Protein to help support the growth and maintenance of lean muscle.
For Maximuscle Athletes and Ambassadors, Progain is the preferred choice - they can go into competition with peace of mind, knowing that all of Maximuscle products are screened for banned substances and accredited by the Informed-Sport programme.
Maximuscle only use proven, reliable ingredients with known scientific benefits in our products.
Promax Lean is the ideal product range to support your muscle maintenance and development by being high in protein. As an alternative, why not try one of our newly formulated Promax Lean bars; great to keep in your gym bag for when the need arises.
FREE TRAINING AND NUTRITION PLANS"""
Matt Orme Love It
Been using promax lean for almost a year now. Love the taste, love the high protein and low sugar. I use it as well as CLA and green tea tablets, and have stripped fat and gained muscle. I also use this while working out 4+ times a week.
The MaxiNutrition Team:
Thanks for this great review!
Have a great day,
Petru Mereacre n1
very good stuff
The MaxiNutrition Team:
Thanks for this great review!
If you need anything else then please get in touch, the team here at MaxiMuscle would be more than happy to assist you - https://www.maxinutrition.com/help/contact-us/
Submit your review
Please fill in the following form to review the selected product. All reviews are subject to moderation. All fields are required.
You need to login to submit a review. Please click here to log in or register.
By ticking this box, you consent to Maxinutrition part of HNC Healthy Nutrition Company (UK) Limited (the data controller) (HNC or we) processing of your personal data for marketing purposes in the manner outlined below
Your personal data:
- will be processed for the following purposes:
- for future marketing by email, post, phone
- analyzing consumer trends and insights
- responding and dealing with your query or request (if relevant)
- may include: your name (including name prefix or title); gender; home address; age and date of birth; email address; social media username; phone number(s) and any other information provided by you;
- will be processed until such time you confirm to us that you no longer wish us to provide you with marketing updates;
- your personal data will be accessible to HNC employees and HNC may share your personal data personal data with other companies within the HNC group and to the following service providers (and affiliates within their group companies) assisting with providing marketing services; Red Eye International Limited (digital marketing services), Red Technology Solutions Limited (E-commerce services), WPP plc (media services), Pretty Green Things Ltd (media services), Connexity Inc (digital marketing services), The Circle Agency Limited (experiential marketing services) and Wincanton plc (product delivery services).
- your personal data may be transferred to entities within HNC group and to countries outside the European Economic Area.The countries to which we transfer personal data may not have data protection laws that provide an adequate level of protection to your personal data, but we take steps to ensure that third parties and members of the HNC gsgroup to whom we transfer data in those countries nevertheless commit to ensure an adequate level of protection for your personal data;
You have the right:
- to withdraw your consent to the processing of your data, to the extent it is processed on the basis of your consent (as set out above);
- to request information regarding the processing of your personal data, including to be provided with a copy of your personal data; to withdraw or amend you marketing consent please contact our customer services team via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +44(0) 345 241 2866. You may withdraw your marketing consent by changing the permissions within your online account.
For more information about how we process your personal data please read our Privacy Statement
HNC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14 March 2019.
What Personal Information we collect and When we collect it
Personal Information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include information where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use and store the following Personal Information about you which we have grouped into the following categories:
- If you create an account on our website, we will collect your title, name, email address, IP address, password, contact number, gender and date of birth.
- When you place an order through our online shop, we will collect your Personal Information such as your title, name, email address, IP address, telephone or mobile number, billing and delivery addresses and purchase history. We will also collect Personal Information in relation to the payment you made to us via any third-party website (such as PayPal) in order to process your order.
- When you provide a review of our products and our performance on a third-party platform (such as on Trustpilot), we may collect Personal Information such as your name, email address and the opinions expressed in your review.
- When you have consented to receive marketing and technical information from us, we will collect your name, email address and your preferences as to the types of marketing and technical information in relation to our products you would like to receive from us.
- When you contact us by any other means (e.g. email or telephone), we may keep a record of the email you send to us and the information you provide us with at the time.
- If you submit a job application to us, we will collect your contact details and any other information that you provide in the application.
- When you complete a survey, we collect the information you provide to us to for research purposes.
- When you participate any of our competitions, we collect the information you provide to us to run the competition and for any other purposes communicated to you when you enter the competition.
- When you visit this website, we may collect information such as your geolocation, weblogs and other communication that is available from the browser.
Please note that we do not collect any special categories of Personal Information (i.e. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious beliefs or other beliefs of a similar nature, trade union membership, physical or mental health or condition, sex life and sexual orientation, generic data and biometric data).
What other information we collect via our website and cookies
As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect information about your website usage such as information about your equipment, browsing actions, IP address, GPS location, mobile phone service provider and operating system and patterns. We aggregate this information to understand how our visitors use our websites and mobile applications so that we can improve them and the services we offer. GPS location data does not typically identify individual users. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies.
Our website uses a limited number of cookies, namely:
- Cookies required for the functioning of our website (e.g. to maintain your shopping basket up to date and/or reviewed products);
- Cookies required by our partners (including Budget and RedEye) for assessing the impact and success of our marketing campaigns. Please note that these cookies do not store any Personal Information.
- Cookies required by Google Analytics in order to measure your website usage and improve the experience for our visitors on an ongoing basis. These cookies collect the information about your website usage, namely what pages you visit, how long you stay on each section of the website and what links you click on.
Why we collect your Personal Information
- To manage our relationship with you which will include: registering you as a new account holder, completing your purchase transactions, managing payments and charges, notifying you of product recalls or provide information concerning products you have purchased, notifying you about changes to our terms and conditions of sale on the basis that it is necessary in order to perform our contract with you or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
- To administer and protect our business and the service and products we provide to you (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data) on the basis that it is necessary in order to perform our contract with you or because we have a legitimate interest in doing so (i.e. for running the services you use, or providing administration and IT services, network security, or preventing prevent fraud).
- To advertise our products to you, send you our offers by email, to identify your product and service preferences (so that we can improve our merchandise selections, customer service and overall shopping experience), to notify you of new or additional products, services and promotions that might be of interest to you and to measure the effectiveness of these activities.
- We may use your Personal Information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- We may contact you for market research purposes. We will do so on the basis that you have consented to us processing your Personal Information in this way. You can always stop receiving marketing information from us at any time as these communications provide easy ways to unsubscribe.
- To respond to your requests or queries and improve the content of our communications on the basis that we have a legitimate interest to do so.
- To process and deliver our products to you, including reviewing our clients’ campaign evaluations, managing payments, collecting and recovering money owed to us on the basis that it is necessary in order to perform our contract with you.
- To process job applications and CVs submitted to us on the basis that we have a legitimate interest to do so (to fill vacancies and to grow our business).
Change of Purpose
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose.
If we need to use your Personal Information for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your Personal Information without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.
It is important that the Personal Information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep your details on your account up to date.
How we ensure the Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, we have put in place appropriate security measures to safeguard and secure the Personal Information we collect via our website. We also limit access to your Personal Information to those employees, agents, subcontractors and other third-parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your Personal Information on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, our website may, from time to time, contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website and any Personal Information you will provide is done at your own risk. These websites should have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies, the content or operation of these websites. Please check these policies and the terms of the websites before you submit any to these websites.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Who we share your Personal Information with
We may disclose your Personal Information with third parties as follows:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share it in order to comply with any legal obligations (for example our insurers and HMRC).
- If we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to you or otherwise injuring or interfering with our rights, property or operations, other users of this website or mobile application or anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
With selected third parties to provide support services in connection with our website and in the normal course of business, including:
- Red Eye International Limited (digital marketing services);
- Red Technology Solutions Limited (E-commerce services);
- Linn Systems Limited (Order Management Service);
- Boughey Distribution Limited (product deliver services); and
- any of their affiliates as may be necessary.
- With our affiliates, contractors and agents in the normal course of business for delivery of the activities to which you have agreed to.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of a product line or division, a merger, consolidation, asset sale or in the unlikely event of our insolvency.
Please note that that we will not sell or rent your Personal Information without your prior consent to any third parties.
How Long we keep your Personal Information for
We only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, the nature and sensitivity of your personal information, the potential harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve these purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements.
The table below sets out further details:
Circumstances in which Personal Information was provided
How long we keep it for
When you create an account on our website
Until you ask to be removed or as part of our periodic data cleanse.
When you place an order through our online shop
7 years after the order was made.
When you provide a review of our products and our performance on a third-party platform (such as on Trustpilot)
Until you ask to be removed from this third-party platform.
When you have consented to receive marketing and technical information from us
Until you unsubscribe from our database.
When you contact us by any other means (e.g. email or telephone)
Until you ask to be removed or as part of our periodic data cleanse.
When you submit a job application to us
1 year from the day your application is submitted to us.
When you complete a survey or participate in competitions
Until you ask to be removed.
When you visit our website
Our session logs are purged after 60 days and our cookies expire after 30 days unless you block or remove those cookies before.
Where we Store your Personal Information and How it is kept secure
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain of our website (i.e. your account), you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Some of the information you provide to us will be transmitted electronically (e.g. information provided via our website or email). We would remind you that the information transmitted via the internet is not completely secure and although we will do our best to protect any information transmitted in this way, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
We have put in place appropriate measures to prevent your Personal Information from being accidentally lost, accessed or used in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Some Personal Information you have provided to us is stored on secure servers located in the United Kingdom and on the Cloud.
We do not transfer your personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator (the Information Commissioner in the UK) of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
Your Rights in relation to the Personal Information we Hold
You have the right to:
Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the information's accuracy; (b) where our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the information even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your information but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
- Websites: https://www.maxinutrition.com/help/contact-us/
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: +44 (0)345 241 2866
You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner about the way in which we collect and use your personal information: www.ico.org.uk/concerns or telephone 0303 123 1113.